BIAX – SCHMID & WEZEL GMBH & CO.KG
+49 70 43 10 20
Established in 1919, the German company Schmid & Wezel develops and produces high precision and high quality pneumatic hand-held tools, which are well-known under the brand name BIAX. All products are made in Germany and Switzerland and are focused on the demands of the metal working industry. Especially BIAX’s vast range of hand held pneumatic grinders offers a solution for almost every deburring job. Other products like pneumatic files, robot spindles, machines with flexible shafts, eclectric scrapers and tungsten carbide tools make the product range perfect for the needs of BIAX’s customers.
- Machine tools working by removing metal >> Grinding machines >> High-speed grinders
- Machine tools working by removing metal >> Grinding machines >> Oscillating grinding and polishing machines (swing frame grinders)
- Tools >> Pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical tools >> Grinders, sanders, surfacers
- Tools >> Pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical tools >> Drilling, boring machines
- Tools >> Pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical tools >> Pneumatic Saws
- Cleaning and preparing surfaces >> Machines and systems for cleaning >> Other cleaning systems
- Assembly facilities-manufacturing robots >> Manufacturing robots for assembly, installation and handling >> Machining tools for manufacturing robots
100.000 rpm and an elastic spindle support mean you achieve an optimal surface quality when working on metallic materials. Noise emissions are also low. Thanks to the turbo drive it can be operated without lubrication (oil-free). No chatter marks also with finest deburring jobs.
FLV 8-12 F
This newly developed devie ce has been designed for filing, deburring, polishing and cutting. The special thing about this machine is that it hardly vibrates during operation and it's easy easy to adjust stroke length. This patented vibration dampening in accordance with the Vibration Directive 2002 / 44 / EG protects you and the tool.
MB 30 E
This new machine with flexible shaft is a powerful all-rounder for all kind of metalworking jobs: milling, grinding, sanding, polishing and brushing. The electronic control keeps the torque constant at any speed. The machine is electronically protected against overload and requires low maintenance costs in general.Finally, it offers a maximum of comfort and safety due to additional features.
This angle-design machine allows you to deburr holes in very difficult-to-reach places, e.g. holes in cross holes, which have to be deburred from the inside.
Lightweight, with a proven, low-vibration motor; it ensures high precision and a long operating life. Its lightness and ergonomic form means that you don‘t tire quickly and allows you to carry out delicate deburring. It can be guided like a pencil and is also qualified for fine grinding, milling and engraving jobs.
+49 70 43 10 23 2
|For information, this article is only available in French|
A l'occasion des Napoléons, qui...
For information, this article is only available in French.
Après le scandale Volkswagen, Audi continue sa montée en puissance...
For information, this article is only available in French
Immersion dans une usine de balles de tennis Wilson. Une vidéo du...