7 AVENUE DE LA PIAUDIERE
NANTES CEDEX 2
+33 04 74 01 10 10
ENGMAR develops, manufactures and installs systems for the extraction of welding fumes featuring extraction torches as well as extraction units.
The welding torch with integrated extraction developed by ENGMAR provides efficient welding fume capturing at the source for most MIG/ MAG processes. ENGMAR provides a complete range of air or water cooled extraction torches going from 150 to 500 A. Different nozzle types and torch necks in combination with a very flexible hose give ENGMAR extraction torches excellent ergonomic and efficiency. ENGMAR also features mobile extraction units, suction tables, centralized high or low suction units as well as slit nozzles. The internal R&D department develops and installs customer specific extraction systems for any type of machinery.
- Machine accessories and equipment, safety, workshop equipment >> Auxiliary equipment for machine tools >> Air Filtration Systems
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Air >> Suction
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Air >> Filtering
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Disposal >> Exhaust systems
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Industrial aspirators >> Industrial aspirators
- Welding and flame cutting materials >> Welding and arc cutting materials >> Industrial arc welding materials (according to IEC 60974-1)
- Welding and flame cutting materials >> Welding and arc cutting materials >> Welding torches
- Welding and flame cutting materials >> Process Automation >> Welding robot
- Welding and flame cutting materials >> Process Automation >> Welding Positioners, Brackets, Rotator, Trolley
- Welding and flame cutting materials >> Other materials >> Suction devices for fumes from welding
- Hydraulic equipment - Compressors >> Compressors >> Continuous suction of waste on machine
- Subcontracting >> Metal working / fabrication subcontracting >> MIG-TIG welding
EXTRACTION FOR ROBOT CELLS
We design and install efficient extraction for any robot boot.
Welding and cutting fumes cause health problems, including short-term illnesses and illnesses resulting from long-term exposure. Consequently, ventilation which removes welding fumes is required to protect not only the welder, but also other workers, by preventing the fume from entering the general workshop atmosphere.
The extraction slit nozzles CBS by ENGMAR are suitable for all welding processes. They are based on an innovative technology that creates an air gap above the emission zone, allowing the extraction of welding fumes on the opposite direction of the welders’ respiratory tract. Compared to conventional extraction nozzles, the extraction zone is greatly enlarged allowing an installation of the slit nozzle further from the emission point. Thus, the welding zone is kept clear which improves visibility and ergonomics for the welder. Extraction is ensured over a width going from 300 mm to 600 mm (app. 1 ft. to 2 ft.), which reduces manual adjustments of the nozzle position.
Furthermore, the air flow needed to ensure extraction is reduced by two compared to conventional extraction nozzles. The loss of heated air is reduced significantly – which results in lower heating needs and therefore lower heating charges. This not only means lower environmental impact but also less congestion caused by the installation, as dimensions of the extraction nozzles, ductworks and exhaust devices are reduced as well.
The extraction slit nozzle CBS by ENGMAR offers greater efficiency with less airflow compared to conventional extraction nozzles. The loss of heated air is reduced significantly – which means lower environmental impact.https://youtu.be/WEBN-9C5Fpk
Mobile extraction units
The ENGMAR high-vacuum extraction units allow the connection of 1 to 2 extraction welding guns or slit nozzles CHD depending on the model. They may be designed for external discharge of fumes or air recycling. The terminal box allows to automatically start the extraction based on the arc ignition with a time delay. (Energy saving).
Extraction welding guns
The welding gun with integrated extraction developed by ENGMAR provides efficient welding fume capturing at the source for most MIG/ MAG processes. ENGMAR provides a complete range of air or water cooled extraction welding guns going from 150 to 500 A. Different nozzle types and torch necks in combination with a very flexible cable assembly give ENGMAR extraction welding guns excellent ergonomic and efficiency – even in case of intensive welding or difficult access.
AIR cooled extraction welding guns
The air cooled extraction welding guns by ENGMAR for low amperages feature the same cable assembly. 2 different gas nozzle systems may be combined with a smaller outer tube for enhanced accessibility or with a larger outer tube for enhanced extraction.
We also propose air cooled extraction welding guns for high amperages 400A and 500A.
WATER cooled extraction welding guns
The water cooled extraction welding guns from ENGMAR provide superior ergonomics due to their conception. The internal construction confers excellent cooling from the EURO-connector to the torch neck. The water cooled extraction welding guns feature the same consumables as the air cooled extraction welding guns of ENGMAR.https://youtu.be/evHtrE7wfvk
The fume extraction tables of ENGMAR for grinding, welding or cutting purposes ensure efficient fume extraction.
- Steel construction, color RAL 5002
- Table includes 4 adjustable legs
- Effective dimensions of the table (steel grating): 1000x700mm, 1500x700mm, 2000x700mm
- Overall dimensions of the extraction table:1090x980mm, 1590x980mm, 2090x980mm
- Height of the work surface 800 mm (adjustable)
- Welding and grinding: Steel grating
- Cutting: sacrificial plates of 60 x 5 mm (without back wall)
- Folding site panels
- Drawer for coarse dirt.
02 40 75 63 83
|For information, this article is only available in French|
A l'occasion des Napoléons, qui...
For information, this article is only available in French.
Après le scandale Volkswagen, Audi continue sa montée en puissance...
For information, this article is only available in French
Immersion dans une usine de balles de tennis Wilson. Une vidéo du...