FISA NETTOYAGE PAR ULTRASONS
Surface Finishing and heat treatment
ZAC DES GÂTINES
4 AVENUE DU GARIGLIANO
SAVIGNY SUR ORGE
+33 01 69 54 20 00
Ultrasonic cleaning equipment and solutions
Expert since 1982 in : maintenance operations for moulds and tooling, optical and coating, medical, watch-making, automobile, mechanical industry etc
Compact lines, standard modules or made-to-measure
Water or solvent-based technologies
Cleaning mid-stage or during the final stage of manufacturing or during maintenance operations
9 companies in 5 countries for sales and technical support - more than 100 people dedicated to you
- Thermal equipment (foundry, furnaces, forge) >> Industrial ovens >> Drying, firing and polymerization ovens or klins
- Cleaning and preparing surfaces >> Machines and systems for cleaning >> Washing machines
- Cleaning and preparing surfaces >> Machines and systems for cleaning >> Other cleaning systems
- Cleaning and preparing surfaces >> Machines and systems for cleaning >> Ultrasonic cleaning
- Cleaning and preparing surfaces >> Electrolytic and chemical processes >> Dip degreasing
- Cleaning and preparing surfaces >> Electrolytic and chemical processes >> Continuous installations
- Cleaning and preparing surfaces >> Electrolytic and chemical processes >> Drying (Material and installation for electrolytic and chemical processes)
- Cleaning and preparing surfaces >> Electrolytic and chemical processes >> Degreasing machines
- Cleaning and preparing surfaces >> Electrolytic and chemical processes >> Anodising (For cleaning and preparation of surfaces)
- Cleaning and preparing surfaces >> Electrolytic and chemical processes >> Degreasing (soaps, solvents)
- Cleaning and preparing surfaces >> Electrolytic and chemical processes >> Passivation
- Cleaning and preparing surfaces >> Electrolytic and chemical processes >> Phosphatizing (Products for electrolytic and chemical processes)
- Auxiliary equipment >> Production management : software and PLCs >> Software (Peripheral equipment for production management)
- Assembly facilities-manufacturing robots >> Manufacturing robots for assembly, installation and handling >> Loading devices
- Automation bus System >> Supervision / MES / Command controls >> Automation systems
TOOL AND MOULD MAINTENANCE
TOOL AND MOULD MAINTENANCE
Cleaning is a crucial and costly phase of mould maintenance. FISA's VST, LRD140 and CR200 machines for mould and tool maintenance can effectively solve the problems of cleanliness and cost.
We have developed solutions for plastic, rubber, aluminium, and alloys etc. With no need for dismantling, scraping, sandblasting or polishing, our process can save you time and labour for thorough cleaning with no residues or abrasion.
We always invite our customers to a demonstration in our labs to enable them to see the effectiveness of our process for themselves.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POfC7jNp56U
Aqueous-based cleaning processes machines
Aqueous-based cleaning processes
FISA can not only provide you with an ultrasonic cleaning machine but also with the aqueous-based chemicals that meet your requirements. In our trial laboratories, with the help of FIMM's chemical expertise, we determine what type of products to use and the best way to use them, in order to meet your cleaning quality criteria with optimum return on investment. We can also supply complete water treatment systems. As a result, you have access to a complete equipment package from one source.
Medical devices cleaning machines
ultrasonic cleaning for medical applications.
Our experience = a perfect control of the upstream and downstream constraints of your business.
Our expertise = the answer to your requirements in the standards and protocol IQ / OQ / PQ. FISA, global solutions provider:
- A wide range of processes for all your operations = interop cleaning (removal of polish, degreasing, removal of penetrant materials, etc.), before or after HAP, before final packaging, decontamination before sterilization, passivation of stainless steel, titanium parts, etc.
- A water treatment system adapted to you = demineralized water production according to your quality grade
- A washing process = the specific answer to your specifications
Optics cleaning machines
Optics cleaning machines
Machines for RX Labs
- CS Line: Cleaning mineral and organic lenses after surfacing in one single process and prior to visual inspection or coating treatment
- CC Line: Surface preparation, dip-coating and cure . The CC line introduces a new concept of modular machines used for hard-coating processing of lenses and is specially designed for optimal maintainability. Total process supervision with FISA TS and MCU (Machine Controller Unit)
Including the CCRxD compact coating machine capable of treating 2 to 8 lenses
- CV Line: Ultimate cleaning prior to vacuum AR treatment
Mass Production of lenses
- MC Line: Cleaning glass molds. Specific configurations are available for CR39 and HI glass molds, using specific acid or semi-aqueous processes
- MR Line: Fully automated cleaning ultrasonic cleaning lines. Designed to remove monomer residues from the surface of cast lenses and parts.
Dip-Coating and Flow-Coating of transparent substrates
- CCB Line: Fully automated Hard-Coating lines including surface preparation, dip-coating and pre-cure phases and in-line final curing tunnel. Flexible capacities available, ranging from 1000-10000 lenses/hour
- CCFB Line: Flow-Coating lines. These lines integrate one or more Flow-Coating modules in order to treat each side of the transparent substrate differently; for example anti-fog coating on the inside and anti-scratch coating on the outside.
FISA offers a complete range of robots that are designed for automating in-line machines for ultrasonic cleaning, dip-coating or similar surface treatment.
All FISA cleaning machines are originally designed to be equipped with powerful and efficient automation systems.
Our R&D department has developed an innovative system that allows you to control and survey the current process. This tool enables you to prevent any deviancies from the set parameters and to generate real-time warnings. Originally developed to meet the stringent demands of coating lines, this powerful tool is now available on all our cleaning lines.
|For information, this article is only available in French|
A l'occasion des Napoléons, qui...
For information, this article is only available in French.
Après le scandale Volkswagen, Audi continue sa montée en puissance...
For information, this article is only available in French
Immersion dans une usine de balles de tennis Wilson. Une vidéo du...