7 AVENUE DE L'EUROPE
+33 03 88 07 29 80
KEMPER was founded in Vreden, Germany in 1977 and is a pioneer and a leader in technology in the field of welding smoke extraction. That means over 35 years of experience in plant construction for these products, a deep knowledge of the processes in metalworking plants and a high degree of reliability and continuity.
Today, KEMPER is a successful family business. Neither its growth nor its international focus have changed this important aspect of its identity: dealing with KEMPER is personal, as in a family. The satisfaction of its customers and employees is more important than anything else. This is guaranteed by its vast experience coupled with the desire for a reliable, trustworthy cooperation.
KEMPER doesn't fall behind. The innovations in filter devices and extraction equipment are geared to the needs of customers and regularly exceed the specified legal requirements. This results in absolute legal certainty for occupational safety and environmental requirements for users.
- Machine accessories and equipment, safety, workshop equipment >> Machine parts, accessories >> Workshop facilities and furniture
- Machine accessories and equipment, safety, workshop equipment >> Safety equipment and material >> Safety equipment, clothing, masks, glasses, etc.
- Machine accessories and equipment, safety, workshop equipment >> Auxiliary equipment for machine tools >> Air Filtration Systems
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Air >> Dust extraction
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Air >> Filtering
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Air >> Fans
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Dust removal installations >> Dust removal installations
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Disposal >> Filtration, ultrafiltration
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Disposal >> Exhaust systems
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Disposal >> Dust exhausting equipment, filtering systems, filters
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Disposal >> Air protection systems and components
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Installations for cleaning exhaust gases >> Installations for cleaning exhaust gases
- Pollution prevention and treatment >> Industrial aspirators >> Industrial aspirators
KEMPER MaxiFil Clean
The welding smoke extraction unit MaxiFil Clean has a self-cleaning filter in combination with an automatic, contamination-freedust disposal. Its high mobility and a 360-degree operating radius make it the ideal device for continuous use. The simple filter unit easily handles applications with large amounts of smoke and dust.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rOTMYjdOWU
KEMPER CleanAir Tower
The ventilation system CleanAirTower is used wherever local extraction does not work or is insufficient. It effectively protects employees and machines from fine dust. The purified air is recirculated. The device hardly creates any air turbulence, ensuring that no dust is distributed into clean areas. The CleanAirTower functions according to the displacement ventilation principle recommended by health and safety bodies.http://www.kemper.eu/fr/service/videos/ventilation-de-poste-de-travail-ventilation-de-soudage-cleanairtower_i29657
ProfiMaster is a robust smoke extraction filter unit for occasional to frequent use with low to medium amounts of dust. The high capacity disposable filter can easily be changed. The rotating and swiveling exhaust hood enables use in a 360-degree radius and ensures only few adjustments during welding.http://www.kemper.eu/fr/service/videos/profimaster-welding-smoke-exhaust-unit-in-robust-quality-with-high-capacity-filter_i32049
0800 91 18 32
0800 91 18 32
|For information, this article is only available in French|
A l'occasion des Napoléons, qui...
For information, this article is only available in French.
Après le scandale Volkswagen, Audi continue sa montée en puissance...
For information, this article is only available in French
Immersion dans une usine de balles de tennis Wilson. Une vidéo du...