Who exhibits ?
1,000 exhibitors gathered
for 5 days for you !
The choice of equipment is crucial for the development of a company and can impact the overall business, for example through automating part of the production. There is no room for error, so you have to compare, test, and evaluate all existing solutions and find new ideas. Companies that invest in new equipment will be ready to develop their future activities, as productivity gains made today will encourage the development of future business.
From the 4th to the 8th of April, INDUSTRIE brings a global network of potential suppliers to Paris for 5 days of business. Suppliers are the strength of the exhibition, thanks to synergies between the sectors and the wealth of proposed solutions.
NEW :The exhibition’s layout is being reorganized to create a recreation of a huge factory with a mix of technologies: 9 technological sectors representing all equipment and manufacturing needs are gathered in one hall
representing all equipment and manufacturing needs
- ASSEMBLY - MOUNTING : Mechanical and adhesive assembly - Industrial Fasteners - Mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, and automatic components and systems
- FORMING - CUTTING - SHEET METAL : Presses - Cutting machines - Wire and tube work.
- INDUSTRIAL COMPUTING : CAD / CAM, TDM / PLM software - Production tracking - CMMS - Rapid Prototyping - Quality Management-ERP
- MACHINE TOOL : Machining - Screw-machining - Rectification - Flow of matter - Sawing machines
- MEASUREMENT - MONITORING - VISION : Mechanical measurements - Tridimensional measuring machines - Non-contact measuring - Metrology - Industrial vision - Non-destructive inspection.
- TOOLS : Cutting tools, tool holders - Carbide inserts - Hand tools - Pneumatic or power tools - Lubricants - Storage
- ROBOTICS : Industrial robots - Peri-robotics - Integrators
- WELDING : Equipment, machinery - Components and Consumables - Worker protection - Waste Treatments
- TREATMENT OF MATERIALS : Mechanical industries - Metalworking, and working with plastics & composites - Surface treatments - Electronics
- VILLAGE IMPRESSION 3D : the flagship innovation of this year’s exhibition in Paris will showcase all aspects of additive manufacturing and highlight its potential in all sectors.
- Strategy and Business Development Village:
This section offers tips on various themes:
manufacturing organization, marketing strategy, standardization, human resources, industrial design, commercial activity...
- Start-Up Village : This is a cluster of several young companies chosen for their high potential and innovative project.
THE MAIN MULTI-SECTOR APPOINTMENT!
|For information, this article is only available in French|
A l'occasion des Napoléons, qui...
For information, this article is only available in French.
Après le scandale Volkswagen, Audi continue sa montée en puissance...
For information, this article is only available in French
Immersion dans une usine de balles de tennis Wilson. Une vidéo du...