Why exhibit ?
Exhibit at a major event
INDUSTRIE Paris, ranked in the European TOP 5, is THE most important exhibition for production equipment, consumables, and manufacturing services in France.
On these five days of business, the event brings together a wide range of suppliers and targeted visitors, while retaining its manageable format and friendliness.
- Purchasers and opinion leaders: 72% of visitors in 2015 were decision-makers
It responds to a multi-sector approach by presenting the most complete offer possible for all user sectors.
- Over 50 federated sectors: Metallurgy, Aerospace, Automobile, Plastics, Agriculture, Energy, Medicine, Shipbuilding, Education, Luxury, Environment, Electronics...
INDUSTRIE Paris is one of the biggest manufacturing events in Ile-de-France, which earns it the total support of all economic actors in the area. The local authorities, as well as representatives from regional and professional organizations, are asked to support the exhibition by spreading the word to their constituents, members, and contacts.
- INDUSTRIE is an exhibition supported by over 15 official partners, and since 2015, by the Ministry of the Economy, Industry, and Digital Technologies
As a Leader in the sector, the exhibition commits considerable resources to advertising, by inviting over 270,000 French and international contacts from the relevant sectors. Our teams establish regular contact with potential visitors to the exhibition through promotional material disseminating technical information. Purchasers, Opinion leaders, Users, Technicians ... INDUSTRIE targets all key stakeholders in the relevant companies.
- New : phoning campaigns are conducted all year round to identify or validate new opinion leaders that can be invited to the exhibition
An exhibition is a multifaceted commercial gathering that justifies this investment. Join the 1,000 exhibitors and brands represented across the 60,000 m² of exhibition space, and :
- Expand your client base and find new business
- Open new markets or customer sectors (markets and/or geographic) in which you have identified opportunities
- Welcome your customers and share a moment to explore their new projects and make lasting connections
- Give a strong impact to this year’s technological innovations and new products
- Keep tabs on the market and technologies, unite your teams by mobilizing them around attending the exhibition
- Observe your competitors to find ways to improve the performance of your own products
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF INDUSTRIE’S COMPLETE MULTICHANNEL PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN :
A wide range of marketing tools: Newsletters, website,
A dedicated magazine: INDUSTRIE Infos,
A strong media relay of over 50 partners,
A strong presence on social networks.
Meet the expectations of your potential customers and contacts from the 4th to the 8th of April, 2016, in Paris Nord Villepinte Hall 5A